The 35th International Papillomavirus Conference & Basic Science, Clinical Research and Public Health Workshops will once again gather researchers, clinicians and other health professionals to share knowledge and ideas on papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, from basic science to global health impact.
The theme of this conference is “Coming Together for HPV Elimination”. In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, conference topics will include:
- Expanding scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community
- Prevention of HPV infection and their associated diseases and cancers especially cervical cancer
- The epidemiology and molecular biology of PVs
- Animal models for the study of papillomavirus disease
- Basic immunology and pathogenesis of PVs
- Therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines
- Changes in screening and HPV vaccination in Japan
With the overarching theme “Translation of research, new discoveries and education into clinical practice and public health to eliminate HPV and related diseases globally”, conference participants will hear about the latest research findings, scientific news, best practice updates and get opportunities for educational and networking exchanges.